Baldwin Personal Injury Lawyers
A personal injury lawyer is just a phone call away if you or a loved one have suffered a catastrophic injury through little to no fault of your own. Whether it’s a T-bone car accident, a slip-and-fall on a cracked sidewalk, or a beam that fell onto you while working on a construction site, our attorneys offer experience you can trust.
With a combined 85 years of experience, our Baldwin personal injury lawyers have represented plaintiffs in local and national matters. Our seasoned team includes former state prosecutors, federal prosecutors, judicial law clerks, defense firm attorneys, and social workers.
Our lawyers have secured over $1 billion for our personal injury clients.
Why do people hire personal injury attorneys?
The main reasons plaintiffs consider hiring a personal injury attorney are to:
- File the claim (and pay all upfront costs) on their behalf
- Negotiate the settlement with the other party or insurer
- Advise medical treatment, including doctor, chiropractor, or clinic referrals
- Overcome insurance company denials
- Assist with a car accident in which the other driver had no insurance
- Pursue a higher offer than the insurance company presented
- Obtain support when the insurance company appears to be deliberately delaying the settlement
While a person can try to go it alone against big insurance companies and well-heeled defendants, it’s not recommended. Our Baldwin personal injury lawyers know the law, how to win, and how to maximize compensation for the best possible recovery.
How Much Does a Case Cost?
When necessary, we obtain the help of expert witnesses who will testify to strengthen your case and exert considerable push-back pressure on the other party.
What You Can Expect When Hiring Chaffin Luhana
How much money is a personal injury attorney worth?
In looking at auto insurance claims, the Insurance Research Council found:
- 85% of the bodily insurance claim payouts are paid to clients represented by attorneys.
- Victims who worked with legal representatives secured 3.5 times more money than those without.
- Neck sprain injuries fetched $3,981 without a lawyer, and $12,712 with an attorney.
- Plaintiffs received $1,872 for a facial laceration representing themselves and $7,660 with legal help.
- Accident victims who worked with attorneys achieved an extra $32,580 for their bone fracture injuries.
- The average injury settled with individuals for $5,237, and with law firms for $19,168.
The numbers don’t lie: working with our personal injury attorneys in Baldwin is a winning proposition.
Consultations are always free for personal injury clients.
At Chaffin Luhana, we believe in Doing Good by Doing Right™. This guiding philosophy starts with our very first meeting with prospective clients. We understand the financial hardship accident victims are under, which is why we offer free case reviews. All legal work is provided at no upfront cost to our clients, enabling them the best possible offensive strategy to get the money they deserve.
Our team’s “Do Good” values spill over into the work we do through the Chaffin Luhana Foundation, which donates to dozens of charities, research centers, and scholarship funds. We’re not just another law firm doing business in Baldwin, PA; we’re actively seeking ways to improve the lives of those in the community.
Pennsylvania personal injury law allows up to two years to file a lawsuit in civil court, but it’s best to speak with legal counsel as soon as possible for the strongest representation from day one.