Data Entry/Records Clerk
**IMPORTANT TO APPLY**
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Do NOT apply through the contact information on the website.
To Apply: You must call 866-604-2770 and follow the step-by-step instructions. Failure to do so will result in us ignoring your application.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Scan and load client documents, authorizations, and other correspondence.
- Separate and load physical mail received, send out client mailings, and more!
- Monitor incoming inboxes, faxes, etc. for documents to be loaded into our CRM.
- Maintain files, signed client documents, etc.
- Help with data clean up and organization of our CRM – have an idea for a way to make something better? We want to hear it!
Our requirements are pretty straightforward. To qualify you must:
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe PDF, Outlook, and strong basic computer skills.
- Handle technology with grace.
- Take a team-centric approach (we’re better together).
- Be humble and consistent.
- Coach-able, Flexible, Accountable (Team members at Chaffin Luhana trust and depend on their colleagues—we need to know you’re here to play ball and all-in).
Past Experience Desired (but not required):
- Basic data entry and filing.
Perks – A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Salary based on prior experience and incentive bonus based on KPIs.
- 401(k) with very attractive firm matching.
- Health and dental insurance—we cover most (if not all) of the premiums (for typical team member) and we kick in up to $750 in an HRA.
- Flexible Spending Account—transit and healthcare.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for pure fun and recharging, 9 yearly holidays paid so you can enjoy your friends and family and separate sick/bereavement days for those unfortunate times you need it.
- We strive to close the entire firm between Christmas & New Year’s every year so the entire team can recharge their batteries with family and start the year fresh!
- Bonusly awards—peer-to-peer recognition app—think Facebook for the team with cool .gifs (and rewards funded by the firm)!
- Free annual dollars for continuing education and twice monthly Coaching Wednesdays with Senior Management!
- A strong company culture with cool rewards, annual firm retreat and a spectacular holiday dinner!
- Philanthropy— our motto is Doing Good by Doing Right in our practice and in our communities – you’ll be working for meaningful causes inside and outside of the firm!
- Team members nominate their own charities for the CL Foundation to support during the holidays—putting their own mark on our Doing Good by Doing Right motto!