**IMPORTANT TO APPLY**
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Do NOT apply through the contact information on the website.
To Apply: Please call 866-935-1757 for step-by-step instructions. Failure to do so will result in us ignoring your application.
- Receive calls, call, email and text inbound prospects until your eyes and ears tingle. (By the way, NO COLD CALLING!).
- Not afraid to speak with live human beings and are genuinely caring toward others. In fact, you love taking punches and nothing can bring you down (Yo, Adrian!) because you are the rock for the person calling who is having a really bad time – caring but confident how someone has been toward you when you lost a loved one or were injured yourself.
- They reached out to us first — again, no cold calling (this isn’t 1980 and we’re not selling fax machines)—so reaching them back to help even though they may be scared of legal help as they have never been through it!
- Detail-oriented and organized (aka, you’ve got your $#@* together). You’re the type that has planners FOR your planners.
- Be able to follow a process and put your TRUST in the process. This is a virtual trust fall if you will. Every day… but we’ll always catch you!
- Highly energetic self-starter who enjoys convincing people and selling our law firm’s services and the thrill of the “hunt” who has the drive to succeed (If you don’t like hunting, think of it like laser tag, or hide & go seek…much more humane).
- Coach-able, Flexible, Accountable (Team members at Chaffin Luhana trust and depend on their colleagues—we need to know you’re here to play ball and all-in).
- High Energy Level (you don’t need to drink energy drinks, but we do need team members who are pumped and ready to go!).
- Growth mindset (everyone on our team is present, engaged, never complacent and eager to grow individually and as a team—the only way we know is up!).
- Exhibit an infectious whatever-it-takes solutions-focused attitude.
- Be able to embrace challenges and handle feedback calmly and effectively even in high-stress situations.
- Be competitive, resilient, smart, and compassionate (be a great listener).
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that allows you to meet tight deadlines.
- Handle technology with grace.
- Want to learn about the team, what we stand for and communicate that to new clients!
- Take a team-centric approach (we’re better together).
- Be humble and consistent.
- Be compassionate and caring!
Past Experience Desired (but not required):
- Customer service experience.
Perks – A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Salary based on prior experience and incentive bonus based on KPIs.
- 401(k) with very attractive firm matching.
- Health and dental insurance—we cover most (if not all) of the premiums (for typical team member) and we kick in up to $750 in an HRA.
- Flexible Spending Account—transit and healthcare.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for pure fun and recharging, 9 yearly holidays paid so you can enjoy your friends and family and separate sick/bereavement days for those unfortunate times you need it.
- We strive to close the entire firm between Christmas & New Year’s every year so the entire team can recharge their batteries with family and start the year fresh!
- Bonusly awards—peer-to-peer recognition app—think Facebook for the team with cool .gifs (and rewards funded by the firm)!
- Free annual dollars for continuing education and twice monthly Coaching Wednesdays with Senior Management!
- A strong company culture with cool rewards, annual firm retreat and a spectacular holiday dinner!
- Philanthropy— our motto is Doing Good by Doing Right in our practice and in our communities – you’ll be working for meaningful causes inside and outside of the firm!
- Team members nominate their own charities for the CL Foundation to support during the holidays—putting their own mark on our Doing Good by Doing Right motto!