Jr. Salesforce Developer
**IMPORTANT TO APPLY**
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Do NOT apply through the contact information on the website.
To Apply: Please call 866-496-1836 for step-by-step instructions. Failure to do so will result in us ignoring your application.
Chaffin Luhana LLP, a high-growth national boutique law firm, specializing in personal injury and mass tort cases. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional legal services and support to our clients, and we understand the power of technology in achieving our goals. As a firm that values innovation and efficiency, we’re looking for a Junior Salesforce Developer with a growth mindset to join our team. Our firm runs on Litify, which is built on Salesforce Lightning.
Salesforce is at the heart of our law firm’s technology. Our CRM runs on Salesforce in a platform licensed by Litify. As a Junior Salesforce Developer with a growth mindset, you will play a critical role in enhancing our Salesforce platform’s capabilities to meet the unique needs of our rapidly growing law practice. You will work closely with our existing Salesforce team and internal stakeholders to develop new projects and automations, reducing friction throughout the team and enabling us to better communicate with and serve our clients. Your passion for continuous learning and improvement will make you an invaluable asset as we continue to scale our operations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with the Salesforce team and internal stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into effective technical solutions.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy custom Salesforce applications, integrations, and automations to support the firm’s unique needs in Salesforce and within the Litify ecosystem.
- Maintain and enhance existing Salesforce functionality, ensuring high performance and user satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including technical specifications, system configurations, and user guides.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and provide ongoing support to end-users.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Salesforce trends and best practices, proactively identifying opportunities for platform improvements.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and growth within the team, sharing knowledge and expertise with colleagues.
Our requirements are straightforward. To qualify you must:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or relevant experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Salesforce development, including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and Salesforce APIs. Experience with REST APIs, SQL, and other development languages a plus.
- Minimum Salesforce Developer I certification or proof of body of work.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices, Salesforce standard architecture and custom architecture design and security considerations.
- Experience with Agile methodology, tools such as Jira, Git, and CI/CD pipelines, and data deployment tools such as Copado, Gearset, or other.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and creatively.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- A growth mindset and passion for continuous learning, improvement, and innovation.
If you are a Junior Salesforce Developer with a growth mindset, eager to make a difference in a fast-paced, high-growth law firm, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team and help us continue to deliver exceptional legal services to our clients.
Perks – A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Salary based on prior experience and incentive bonus based on KPIs.
- 401(k) with very attractive firm matching.
- Health and dental insurance—we cover most (if not all) of the premiums (for typical team member) and we kick in up to $750 in an HRA.
- Flexible Spending Account—transit and healthcare.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for pure fun and recharging, plus 10 yearly holidays paid so you can enjoy your friends and family and separate sick/bereavement days for those unfortunate times you need it.
- We strive to close the entire firm between Christmas & New Year’s every year so the entire team can recharge their batteries with family and start the year fresh!
- Bonusly awards—peer-to-peer recognition app—think Facebook for the team with cool .gifs (and rewards funded by the firm)!
- Free annual dollars for continuing education and twice monthly Coaching Wednesdays with Senior Management!
- A strong company culture with cool rewards, annual firm retreat and a spectacular holiday dinner!
- Philanthropy— our motto is Doing Good by Doing Right™ in our practice and in our communities – you’ll be working for meaningful causes inside and outside of the firm!
- Team members nominate their own charities for the CL Foundation to support during the holidays—putting their own mark on our Doing Good by Doing Right motto!