Paid Digital Media Manager
**IMPORTANT TO APPLY**
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Do NOT apply through the contact information on the website.
To Apply: You must call 866-311-4198 and follow the step-by-step instructions. Failure to do so will result in us ignoring your application.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team and agencies to further develop the strategy and user experience across all digital channels. This includes building brand awareness and case acquisition.
- Plan and execute all paid digital marketing including paid search, display, video, and social with developing and achieving clear goals for new client acquisition, referrals, retention, and engagement.
- Build and maintain journeys/drip campaigns in Salesforce’s Marketing Cloud.
- Split test, measure, and analyze the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Provide accurate reporting to decision-makers with clear and concise recommendations on how to best utilize the allocated budget.
- Coach-able, Flexible, Accountable (Team members at Chaffin Luhana trust and depend on their colleagues—we need to know you’re here to play ball and all-in.)
- High Energy Level (you don’t need to drink energy drinks, but we do need team members who are pumped and ready to go!)
- Growth mindset (everyone on our team is present, engaged, never complacent and eager to grow individually and as a team—the only way we know is up!)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Digital Marketing Manager/Strategist or similar role where you developed and implemented successful digital marketing strategies across all digital ad channels including Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketing Cloud, Active Campaign, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce and Zapier a plus
- Exhibit an infectious positive and solutions-focused attitude.
- Be able to embrace challenges and handle feedback calmly and effectively even in high-stress situations.
- Be compassionate, caring, authentic, and a great listener.
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that allows you to meet tight deadlines.
- Handle technology with grace.
- Want to learn about the team, what we stand for, and communicate that to new clients!
- Take a team-centric approach (we’re better together).
- Be humble and consistent.
Perks – A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Salary based on prior experience and incentive bonus based on KPIs.
- 401(k) with very attractive firm matching.
- Health and dental insurance—we cover most (if not all) of the premiums (for typical team member) and we kick in up to $750 in an HRA.
- Flexible Spending Account—transit and healthcare.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for pure fun and recharging, 9 yearly holidays paid so you can enjoy your friends and family and separate sick/bereavement days for those unfortunate times you need it.
- We strive to close the entire firm between Christmas & New Year’s every year so the entire team can recharge their batteries with family and start the year fresh!
- Bonusly awards—peer-to-peer recognition app—think Facebook for the team with cool .gifs (and rewards funded by the firm)!
- Free annual dollars for continuing education and twice monthly Coaching Wednesdays with Senior Management!
- A strong company culture with cool rewards, annual firm retreat and a spectacular holiday dinner!
- Philanthropy— our motto is Doing Good by Doing Right in our practice and in our communities – you’ll be working for meaningful causes inside and outside of the firm!
- Team members nominate their own charities for the CL Foundation to support during the holidays—putting their own mark on our Doing Good by Doing Right motto!