**IMPORTANT TO APPLY**
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Do NOT apply through the contact information on the website.
To Apply: Please call 866-926-4826 for step-by-step instructions. Failure to do so will result in us ignoring your application.
- Receive calls from our clients (and potential clients) until your eyes and ears tingle.
- Creating a welcoming and caring environment – our callers can hear your smile through the phone!
- Ensure the firm phone directory is up to date and accurate.
- Coordinate conference rooms and calendar in-person and zoom meetings.
- Monitor incoming emails, faxes, etc. for documents to be loaded into our CRM.
- Detail-oriented and organized (aka, you’ve got your $#@* together). You’re the type that has planners FOR your planners.
- Be able to follow a process and put your TRUST in the process. This is a “virtual” trust “fall” if you will. Every day… but we’ll always catch you!
- Coach-able, Flexible, Accountable (Team members at Chaffin Luhana trust and depend on their colleagues—we need to know you’re here to play ball and all-in.)
- High Energy Level (you don’t need to drink energy drinks, but we do need team members who are pumped and ready to go!)
- Growth mindset (everyone on our team is present, engaged, never complacent and eager to grow individually and as a team—the only way we know is up!)
- Exhibit an infectious positive and solutions-focused attitude.
- Be able to embrace challenges and handle feedback calmly and effectively even in high-stress situations.
- Work from home without distractions.
- Be compassionate, caring, authentic and a great listener.
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that allows you to meet tight deadlines.
- Handle technology with grace.
- Want to learn about the team, what we stand for and communicate that to new clients!
- Take a team-centric approach (we’re better together).
- Be humble and consistent.
Past Experience Desired (but not required):
- Customer service experience.
Perks – A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Salary based on prior experience and incentive bonus based on KPIs.
- 401(k) with very attractive firm matching.
- Health and dental insurance—we cover most (if not all) of the premiums (for typical team member) and we kick in up to $750 in an HRA.
- Flexible Spending Account—transit and healthcare.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for pure fun and recharging, 9 yearly holidays paid so you can enjoy your friends and family and separate sick/bereavement days for those unfortunate times you need it.
- We strive to close the entire firm between Christmas & New Year’s every year so the entire team can recharge their batteries with family and start the year fresh!
- Bonusly awards—peer-to-peer recognition app—think Facebook for the team with cool .gifs (and rewards funded by the firm)!
- Free annual dollars for continuing education and twice monthly Coaching Wednesdays with Senior Management!
- A strong company culture with cool rewards, annual firm retreat and a spectacular holiday dinner!
- Philanthropy— our motto is Doing Good by Doing Right in our practice and in our communities – you’ll be working for meaningful causes inside and outside of the firm!
- Team members nominate their own charities for the CL Foundation to support during the holidays—putting their own mark on our Doing Good by Doing Right motto!