**IMPORTANT TO APPLY**
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Do NOT apply through the contact information on the website.
To Apply: You must call 866-913-4459 and follow the step-by-step instructions. Failure to do so will result in us ignoring your application.
Do you have a keen eye for identifying the best and brightest, attracting them to a role they’ll thrive in? Do you know how to get the right people in the right seats? Do you get energy from meeting new people and communicating a vision and culture to them? Do you take pride in your judgement of character? When faced with a challenge, do you get excited?
If you said yes to these questions and are a results-driven Recruiter with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth law firm and play a key role in attracting top talent to our growing organization in a diverse variety of roles including administrative team members, team leads, attorneys, and C-Suite positions. You’ll search all over the country to find the right people for the right seats on our team whether it’s in Pittsburgh, New York, Connecticut, or working remotely to suit our needs. Our mission is to meaningfully impact the lives of our team, clients, and communities by Doing Good by Doing Right™. If you are looking for a high-growth career with a cause, not just a job, our team is for you.
As you will soon see in applying for this position, we have a proven hiring funnel that is designed to engage high-growth mindset candidates to join our team. The recruiter will be responsible for working with our marketing team and internal clients to market for the positions and work the candidates through the funnel every step of the way to help them understand our culture, mission, and values, and ensure a mutual fit between the candidates and our firm.
The driven Recruiter who joins our team will earn a base salary, depending on experience, up to $70,000 plus bonuses on each hire with an estimated bonus range of $50,000 to $100,000+ annually. And the positions you’ll be recruiting for range from entry to senior level positions in various geographic areas of the country.
- Understanding and being able to communicate the firm’s vision and culture to attract the top talent.
- Working closely with the leadership team to develop job descriptions and success factors for each position in the firm.
- Developing relationships with managers and team members to understand each department’s hiring needs and positions.
- Scouting for new talent using a variety of methods (including job sites, data mining, cold calling, online databases, social media, internal databases, search engines, employee referrals, and outplacement events).
- Sourcing candidates that meet target profiles and using screening techniques to reduce the candidate pool to best fits.
- Posting and managing job listings on all major job sites (i.e., Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Qualifying resumes and conducting preliminary interviews of candidates using telephone and/or video calls.
- Screening candidates for availability, interest level, citizenship status, salary range, relocation needs, and basic qualifications.
- Evaluating credentials and conducting comparative analysis with position requirements to assess compatibility between the two.
- Following our proven strategy and hiring funnel with attention to detail.
- Assessing factors such as experience, education, skills, training, cultural fit within the company, and future potential matches to technical consulting projects post-training.
- Understanding the salary requirements of candidates and negotiating fair compensation so the team member is rewarded based on market standards and to maximize profit margins for the company.
- Managing interview schedules and logistics, collecting feedback on time, and assisting with hiring decisions by conducting debriefing sessions, conducting preliminary reference checks, and coordinating offer letters by working with management to develop attractive offer packages.
- Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports tracking the recruiting process and the marketing of the same including, advertisements placed, candidate applications, interviews, confirmations, and placements.
- Have 5+ years of corporate staffing/recruiting; experience at a recruiting firm is a plus
- Have 2+ years of experience recruiting marketing roles (client-facing, paid ads management, digital marketers, etc.) — ideal but not required
- Work from home but must live in East Coast Time Zone
- Possess knowledge of social networking space and creative recruiting techniques
- Thoroughly understand leading practices in talent sourcing strategies
- Be able to implement advanced networking, candidate generation, and internet sourcing
- Understand HR practices and employment law as they relate to recruiting (labor laws, 1099 vs. W2, etc.)
- Have excellent judgment and always maintain strict adherence to confidentiality requirements and the utmost professionalism in all situations
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that empowers you to meet tight deadlines (24-hours deadline with a to-do list a mile long? No problem!)
- Exhibit an infectious can-do attitude and an ability to pivot and change course on a dime
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and strong presentation skills
- Kick ass every day
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth law firm and play a key role in attracting top talent to our organization. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a collaborative and dynamic work environment. If you are a results-driven recruiter with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you!
Perks – A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Base salary of based on prior experience and incentive bonuses based on hires
- 401(k) with very attractive firm matching
- Health and dental insurance—we cover most (if not all) of the premiums (for typical team member) and we kick in up to $750 in an HSA
- FSA account—transit and healthcare
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for pure fun and recharging, 10 yearly holidays paid so you can enjoy your friends and family and separate sick/bereavement days for those unfortunate times you need it
- We strive to close the entire firm between Christmas & New Year’s every year so the entire team can recharge their batteries with family and start the year fresh!
- Bonusly awards—peer-to-peer recognition app—think Facebook for the team with cool .gifs (and rewards funded by the firm)!
- Free annual dollars for continuing education!
- A strong company culture with cool rewards, annual firm retreat and a spectacular holiday dinner!
- Philanthropy— our motto is Doing Good by Doing Right in our practice and in our communities – you’ll get to participate in meaningful causes outside of the firm!
- Team members also get to nominate their own charities for the CL Foundation to support during the holidays—putting their own mark on our Doing Good by Doing Right motto!