**IMPORTANT TO APPLY**
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Do NOT apply through the contact information on the website.
To Apply: Please call tel: 866-891-5581 for step-by-step instructions. Failure to do so will result in us ignoring your application.
- Collaborate with the Salesforce team and internal stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into effective technical solutions.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy custom Salesforce applications, integrations, and automations to support the firm’s unique needs in Salesforce and within the Litify ecosystem.
- Maintain and enhance existing Salesforce functionality, ensuring high performance and user satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including technical specifications, system configurations, and user guides.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and provide ongoing support to end-users.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Salesforce trends and best practices, proactively identifying opportunities for platform improvements.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and growth within the team, sharing knowledge and expertise with colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce development, including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and Salesforce APIs. Experience with external APIs, SQL, and other development languages a plus.
- Minimum Salesforce Developer I certification or proof of body of work.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices, Salesforce standard architecture and custom architecture design and security considerations.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools such as Jira, Git, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and creatively.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- A growth mindset and passion for continuous learning, improvement, and innovation.
If you are a Salesforce Developer with a growth mindset, eager to make a difference in a fast-paced, high-growth law firm, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team and help us continue to deliver exceptional legal services to our clients.
Perks – A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Salary based on prior experience and incentive bonus based on KPIs.
- 401(k) with very attractive firm matching.
- Health and dental insurance—we cover most (if not all) of the premiums (for typical team member) and we kick in up to $750 in an HRA.
- Flexible Spending Account—transit and healthcare.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for pure fun and recharging, plus 10 yearly holidays paid so you can enjoy your friends and family and separate sick/bereavement days for those unfortunate times you need it.
- We strive to close the entire firm between Christmas & New Year’s every year so the entire team can recharge their batteries with family and start the year fresh!
- Bonusly awards—peer-to-peer recognition app—think Facebook for the team with cool .gifs (and rewards funded by the firm)!
- Free annual dollars for continuing education and twice monthly Coaching Wednesdays with Senior Management!
- A strong company culture with cool rewards, annual firm retreat and a spectacular holiday dinner!
- Philanthropy— our motto is Doing Good by Doing Right™ in our practice and in our communities – you’ll be working for meaningful causes inside and outside of the firm!
- Team members nominate their own charities for the CL Foundation to support during the holidays—putting their own mark on our Doing Good by Doing Right motto!