Castle Shannon Personal Injury Lawyers
When you are the victim of a serious personal injury, the effects can be devastating. Your life can be turned upside down with lost work, medical treatments, physical therapy, and costly bills. If those injuries were due to the negligence of another person, you might be entitled to monetary compensation.
When you hire Chaffin Luhana to handle your personal injury claim, you hire a unique team of professionals ready to get the most out of your case. Our team includes former federal and state prosecutors, former law clerks for prestigious judges, talented paralegals and case managers, and a dedicated in-house social worker. With more than 85 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys are ready to provide the help you need.
Client Testimonial – Lisa
Always reach out to a lawyer
Types of damages available in a Castle Shannon personal injury lawsuit
Every personal injury lawsuit is different, and the types of damages in your case will depend on the circumstances of your injury. Were you left with medical bills from your accident? Did your injuries cause you to miss work and the paychecks that come with it? Here are some of the most common forms of damages sought by a personal injury lawyer:
- Medical bills– You have the right to seek compensation for your medical bills, both past, present, and future, from the person or entity responsible for your injuries.
- Pain and suffering– While it may be difficult to put a price tag on your suffering, a Castle Shannon personal injury lawyer may be able to help you obtain compensation for non-economic damages.
- Lost wages– If you missed work due to your injuries, the party responsible for your injuries might be held liable for any wages you missed out on.
- Lost future earning capacity– If the injuries you suffered result in a permanent impact on your ability to work, you may also seek your lost future earning capacity in a lawsuit.
- Repair bills– You also have the right to seek compensation if your personal property, like a car or a bicycle, was damaged in an accident.
Identifying potential damages in a personal injury lawsuit is a primary role for our Castle Shannon personal injury lawyers. With more than $1 billion recovered by our attorneys for their clients, we have the experience you need to make the most of your personal injury claim.
Your free consultation
If you are interested in the services of an injury lawyer but are concerned with the potential costs, you can rest easy knowing there are no up-front fees with our firm. Your initial no-risk consultation is free. Ultimately, our firm will only receive a payment if we are successful in your case.
Contact a Castle Shannon personal injury lawyer today
The effects of a severe personal injury can be life-altering. By working with our talented group of attorneys and legal professionals, you can expect to have your claim given the attention it deserves.
Your case is important, and you deserve experienced legal counsel fighting for you. Call today to set up your free consultation.