Crafton Personal Injury Lawyers
When sudden, catastrophic injury rocks your world, you need a strong legal advocate on your side. Personal injury lawyers not only file paperwork, construct legal arguments, and represent you in court; they also refer you to medical specialists in the area, deal with pushy insurance representatives and bill collectors on your behalf, and collect evidence by conducting a full investigation.
Crafton personal injury lawyers of Chaffin Luhana have more than 85 years of combined experience. Our attorneys have recovered over $1 billion for victims of car accidents, medical malpractice, slip and falls, dog bites, defective products, and more.
Will My Case Go To Court or Settle Before?
Do You Have A Strong Personal Injury Claim?
You might have a substantial claim for compensation if you answer “yes” to some or all of the following:
- Did your injuries require ambulance transport, emergency room care, or a stay in the hospital?
- Did your injuries result in casting, surgery, use of assistive devices for mobility, or extensive rehab?
- Did you suffer a financial loss with medical bills and lost wages from missed work?
- Has the accident caused a significant decrease in quality of life and loss of enjoyment?
- Was another person involved, and were you less than 51% responsible for causing the accident?
We can enhance the strength of your case by:
- Securing expert third-party testimony from medical experts, accident investigators, and eyewitnesses.
- Collecting evidence (police reports, accident scene and injury photographs, and surveillance footage).
- Pursuing every legal avenue to ascribe proper liability and substantiate your innocence.
- Coaching you to be the best witness you can be if you’re required to take the stand.
- Filing all your paperwork promptly to prevent time-barred dismissal.
Lawyers Serving Crafton
Crafton, Pennsylvania is a regional gem — with its picturesque, tree-lined streets, Victorian homes, and safe neighborhoods. Unfortunately, a slip-and-fall, car accident, or other personal injury accident can happen anywhere, anytime, to anyone.
With one of our offices conveniently located seven minutes south of Crafton, down Baldwick Road or PA-50 W, an experienced Pittsburgh personal injury lawyer is never far away. Our lot provides clients with ample parking, including handicap accessible spacing, but if your injuries are too severe, we can come to you.
We Care About Community!
We believe in Doing Good By Doing Right, locally here in Crafton, PA and the surrounding Pittsburgh Metro. Our positive community outreach includes donations of time and money to the Wounded Warrior Project, Alzheimer Walk, the Sarah Jane Brain Foundation, and many more. Our Crafton Personal Injury Lawyers offer compassionate care for anyone who has suffered injury through little to no fault of their own.
Accidents create an undue hardship for many families, with medical bills for surgeries, hospital stays, medications, and doctor’s visits, not to mention lost wages from missed days of work. Chaffin Luhana understands the financial strain you’re under, and we want to help. Due to our attorneys’ track record of success, we can offer free consultations to all clients. Should you choose us to personally oversee your case, we ask for no upfront fees or out-of-pocket expenses. We pay for everything and only receive payment for a successful resolution.