Before joining Chaffin Luhana, Ms. Milner was an Associate with another prominent national mass tort firm where she helped hundreds of victims recover compensation in a wide range of products liability claims. Ms. Milner has been recognized as a New York Metro Super Lawyer Rising Star from 2014 through 2016.
Prior to focusing on plaintiffs’ litigation, Ms. Milner was an Assistant District Attorney in the Bronx County District Attorney’s Office. There, she prosecuted a variety of criminal cases, tried many cases to verdict and conducted numerous evidentiary hearings.
Dori’s 2017 Chaffin Luhana Foundation charity donation was to the Bowery Residents Committee. Dori enjoys supporting this organization because the donation provides much more than temporary food and shelter to these individuals, they’re provided with a real opportunity to change and improve their lives.
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Mass Torts
- Environmental – Water Contamination
- Product Liability
- Auto and Trucking
Recognitions, Publications, and Lectures
- New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Star 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Author, The Legal Examiner
- Brooklyn Law School; J.D.; Moot Court Honor Society; Lisle Merit Scholar; Order of Barristers; Finalist, Georgetown National White Collar Crime Competition
- University of Maryland, College Park; Robert H. Smith School of Business; B.S. in Business/Marketing
Memberships, Affiliations, and Philanthropy
- Member, InjuryBoard
- New York
- S.D. New York