Findlay Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal injury accidents can happen to anyone, at any time. Findlay Township in Pennsylvania is no exception. The attorneys at Chaffin Luhana have deep experience representing local plaintiffs in matters of product liability, dangerous drugs and devices, automobile accidents, workplace injuries, toxic exposure, and sexual assault.
If an accident or injury has caused you substantial losses in the form of medical bills and lost wages, it’s worth taking a closer look to see if you can recover and maximize compensation.
Do You Have A Valid Claim?
A personal injury lawyer is most qualified to evaluate whether or not an injured party has a strong cause of action by establishing third party liability. For example, let’s compare these situations:
- Sometimes a slip-and-fall in the supermarket is the result of an untied shoelace; other times, employees knowingly left a spilled liquid on the floor, without cleaning up the spill in a timely manner or setting up a sign to warn shoppers of the hazard.
- Sometimes a driver suffers a heart attack and crashes into your vehicle; other times, the driver was texting on a cell phone at the time of the accident.
- Sometimes exposure to loud noises causes hearing loss; other times, earplug manufacturers falsify data to secure a government contract, even though internal studies revealed a defect in the design.
After an accident, you may feel confused about what occurred before, during, and after. A personal injury attorney at Chaffin Luhana will look into the matter and investigate your case thoroughly. If there is legal liability to be found, we will uncover the preventable mistakes and egregious inactions that led to your injuries.
Auto Insurance FAQs
How Much Does A Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
A personal injury attorney is more affordable than you think. Consider these facts:
- Working with a personal injury attorney is risk-free. From the initial legal consultation to the settlement or trial, you pay the attorney NOTHING upfront.
- In fact, the firm covers all your filing fees, deposition costs, investigative expenses, and other amounts necessary to build a strong offense.
- After a recovery is achieved, the firm takes a percentage of the settlement value, which is called a contingency fee. However, plaintiffs with legal representation achieve 3.5 times more than their self-represented peers – so even after paying the lawyer, you’re still putting more money in your pocket than you would’ve had going it alone.
- If your case is unsuccessful, you owe the lawyer nothing.
Why Representation Matters
Insurance companies operate under the guise of “helping people” who need it, but with their small profit margins, it’s in their best interest to compensate you the least amount of money, thus increasing their profits.
Big insurance companies are known to delay the handling of your claim, deny that you were hurt, and defend their decisions in court. When you deal directly with the “at-fault” party, they may dodge liability altogether or try to offer you a fast, lowball settlement offer just to quiet you.
Our attorneys have over 85 years of experienced and have recovered over $1 billion throughout their careers for plaintiffs just like you. We proudly serve the entire Pittsburgh region, including Findlay Township, with experienced and compassionate representation.
Our staff includes former state and federal prosecutors, judicial law clerks, defense firm litigators; court-appointed leaders; medical record specialists; and a social worker, so we bring a unique understanding of the entire legal system to the table that translates into maximum recovers. Contact us today for your free and confidential case review.