Chaffin Luhana Kennywood Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand you are providing your information to Chaffin Luhana LLP and not Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
Share on Facebook
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are at least 18 years old and located within the United States. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Chaffin Luhana LLP as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign. Chaffin Luhana LLP is located at 600 Third Ave., New York, NY 10016.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 27, 2018 and ending August 12, 2018. All online entries must be received by August 12, 2018 at 11:59pm EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a comment on the Facebook post located at https://www.facebook.com/ChaffinLuhana/posts/2286974034664119. Your entry must include your personal response to the question “What’s your favorite memory of Kennywood?” The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Chaffin Luhana LLP. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Chaffin Luhana LLP.
- Prize: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive four (4) tickets to Kennywood Park. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Chaffin Luhana LLP. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Chaffin Luhana LLP’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. prize constitutes permission for Chaffin Luhana LLP to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: All eligible entries received during the Campaign Period will be gathered. A winner will be selected by a panel of judges and will be based at the judges’ sole discretion. Chaffin Luhana LLP reserves the right to change the winner selection method at its sole discretion. Winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger within 48 hours following selection of Winner. Chaffin Luhana LLP shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and Chaffin Luhana LLP may select an alternate Winner or terminate the contest. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Chaffin Luhana LLP’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Chaffin Luhana LLP, anyone acting on behalf of Chaffin Luhana LLP, and Chaffin Luhana LLP’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Giveaways: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Chaffin Luhana LLP. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Chaffin Luhana LLP from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Chaffin Luhana LLP may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Chaffin Luhana LLP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Chaffin Luhana LLP’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Chaffin Luhana LLP may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Chaffin Luhana LLP. Chaffin Luhana LLP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Chaffin Luhana LLP has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Chaffin Luhana LLP reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Chaffin Luhana LLP and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF NEW YORK WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be res
olved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York, NY having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Chaffin Luhana LLP.
- Acceptance: By entering into this contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.