Green Tree Personal Injury Lawyers
When you have been injured, and someone else is to blame, you may have the right to recover compensation for your losses like medical bills, expenses related to your injury, and even intangibles like pain and suffering. The Green Tree personal injury lawyers at Chaffin Luhana have 85 years of combined experience helping those in and around Pittsburgh who have suffered a serious injury, whether it is was caused by a car accident or a mass tort or by some other event.
Client Testimonial – David & Lisa
Reasons to hire Green Tree Personal Injury Lawyers:
- Immediate advice.There are plenty of reasons to act quickly after an accident – insurance companies will begin to call early on to pressure a settlement, and some potential defendants will require notice of the accident a very short time after an accident to be liable for it. An experienced Pittsburgh personal injury lawyer will manage these matters while you are still recovering from the immediate effects of the accident.
- Professional input.When you are hurt, especially through no fault of your own, it is common to make less-than-ideal decisions based on emotion. A caring attorney can see your point of view while offering an emotionally balanced, professional point of view to benefit you in the long-term.
- Thorough case evaluation.A successful claim – whether it ends in an insurance settlement or a lawsuit – requires the victim to be able to prove both the other party’s legal responsibility and the victim’s damages. Chaffin Luhana’s experienced attorneys do a thorough investigation on both of these fronts to ensure a sound claim and increase your chance of a favorable outcome.
- Litigation management. The litigation process itself can be tedious, complex, and overwhelming on its own. Throw in the intimidation of insurance companies and their lawyers, and it can throw off the most confident individuals. Your attorney will give you peace of mind by managing these and other steps in the litigation process.
- Increased likelihood of fair compensation.From the first meeting, Chaffin Luhana’s team of attorneys take steps to ensure you obtain the maximum value from your case. These include an informed evaluation of liability and damages, early communication with insurance companies, firm negotiation strategies, and building a rock-solid case for those claims that head to trial.
Choose the right attorney for the job
After a severe injury, you will usually be dealing with an insurance company intent on paying the least amount possible for your losses, because insurance reps will try to lower the amount you receive at every step of the process.
You can level the playing field with an attorney who is experienced in defeating these tactics. Our attorneys at Chaffin Luhana have recovered over $1 billion on behalf of clients. It is never too early to speak with a Green Tree personal injury attorney.
Call Chaffin Luana today to schedule a case evaluation. There is no risk to you – consultations are always free and confidential, and we never charge a fee unless we win compensation on your behalf.