Mt. Lebanon Car Accident Lawyers
Uptown Mt. Lebanon is almost always a good time, whether for catching up with friends, spending quality family time, or a night out with your significant other. A scary car accident can change everything in the blink of an eye, though, and it can happen at any time.
A law firm that stands for excellence
With 85 years of combined experience, our attorneys have recovered over $1 billion on behalf of clients, which includes multi-million-dollar individual recoveries. If your life is turned upside-down by a car accident, our Mt. Lebanon car accident lawyers have the proven track record to help maximize your compensation.
Common causes of car accidents
There are a number of possible causes of car accidents, including the following listed below:
- Excessive speeds either for the posted speed limit or the road conditions
- Distracted driving, possibly due to use of a cell phone
- Driver fatigue
- The driver is under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- The roads are unsafe due to the weather
- The basic design of the road, intersection, or traffic pattern is inherently unsafe
- Driver errors, such as overcorrecting or drifting outside of the lane
- Aggressive driving, including road rage incidents
- Manufacturing defects in a vehicle
- Faulty maintenance of a vehicle
Steps to take following a car accident
If you’re involved in a car accident, it’s important that you know the proper steps to take in the aftermath:
- Seek medical attention immediately. The smaller the gap between when the accident occurs and when you’re first seen by a doctor, the stronger the case your car accident attorney can present on your behalf.
- Call the police and file a report.
- Do not, under any circumstances, admit any degree of fault in the accident.
- Take pictures of all damages caused by the accident, including your vehicle and all of your injuries.
- Try to interview as many witnesses to the accident as possible and record what they say.
- Keep a journal that updates your physical and emotional progress throughout the recovery process.
- Do not post any details whatsoever about the accident on social media.
- Rather than attempting to negotiate a settlement directly with an insurance company, contact a qualified Pittsburgh car accident lawyer right away.
Here’s what you can expect when you work with us
We have the experience, resources, and talented legal team to drill deep down into a set of complex facts in order to determine who caused your injuries and then present the best case possible in order to maximize your compensation, all the while supporting you in your physical and emotional recovery.
Our Mt. Lebanon car accident lawyers will keep you up to date at every step of the legal process and walk you through what’s going on so you’ll always know where your case stands.
The only way we will settle your case is if you give us permission to do so. Our compassionate, experienced, and caring team is available to you 24 hours per day.
We will work closely with doctors, scientific experts, and others in order to build your case, hold the other party accountable for their negligence, and make sure your story is told and your injuries are not minimized.
Contact us today to get started on your path to financial recovery
We are available 24 hours a day by phone, text, email, and Skype. Not only do we offer completely free initial consultations, but we also don’t get paid unless you win. If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident, contact us today.