McKees Rocks Personal Injury Lawyers
Any personal injury can cause pain, emotional disturbance, and financial worries, but the effects of catastrophic injuries are much more substantial; they may never resolve even with years of treatment.
When the injury was caused by someone else’s negligence, the law may provide the right to full compensation for your losses – but this is not easy to do on your own. Our attorneys take a personal approach to build a solid case and tell your full story so you can receive maximum compensation.
What is a serious injury?
A serious, or catastrophic, injury can arise from any type of accident. Some of the types of injuries that are often considered “catastrophic” include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spine injuries, including paralysis
- Severe fractures
- Organ damage
These types of injuries can change the lives of the victims and their families, who sometimes must put their lives on hold to become full-time caregivers.
Our McKees Rocks personal injury lawyers understand the impact of these injuries and the need to fight for compensation for the long-term effects.
How a skilled lawyer helps your case
Our attorneys have a combined 85 years of experience fighting for those who have been injured. Our lawyers look into every angle of a case to hold those at fault accountable for their actions.
Will My Case Go To Court or Settle Before?
Some of the ways we add value to your case include:
- Protecting your rights when the defendant’s insurance company tries to minimize your claim.
- Proving that the other party is at fault based on carefully-gathered evidence and relevant laws.
- Establishing the long-term effects and associated costs of the injury.
Questions to ask
You could potentially be working with your Pittsburgh personal injury lawyer for a long time – sometimes two years or even longer. Take the time to make sure an attorney is the right fit for you and your case by asking questions like:
- Do you have experience with my type of injury?
- How many cases like mine have you handled and how were they resolved?
- Do you have a professional team and the necessary resources to handle my case?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of my case?
- Who will handle my file on a daily basis?
- When are you available to speak with clients and how quickly do you return phone calls?
At Chaffin Luhana, our attorneys understand how important the answers to these types of questions can be. We always offer a free consultation to answer your questions, and when you are our client, we are available 24/7, by multiple communication methods, to make sure we can address your concerns.
Our attorneys are here to help
Following a serious injury, you and your loved ones may have ongoing physical, psychological, and financial losses. A Pittsburgh personal injury lawyer can help you fight for the resources you need to live as normal a life as possible.
At Chaffin Luhana, our passion is evident in the fact that we fight solely for the rights of injury victims, whether they have been injured through defective products, a car accident or even an industrial accident in The Bottoms of McKees Rocks.
Call today to schedule a free consultation.