North Fayette Truck Accident Lawyers
With historical treasures like Settler’s Cabin Park to enjoy, North Fayette is one of Western Pennsylvania’s most beautiful communities. But truck accidents can occur anywhere, even when you least expect them.
No truck accident attorney can undo the harm you’ve suffered from a large vehicle collision. But they can help you fight for the compensation you deserve. The road to recovery begins by contacting us today.
Our team of North Fayette truck accident lawyers is standing by ready to advocate for you. We make sure your story is told, and your injuries are not minimized.
Pittsburgh Injury Attorneys – Chaffin Luhana
A serious nationwide problem
Large trucks and other commercial vehicles play a vital role in our nation’s economy. Without them, our store shelves would be bare and our warehouses empty.
Most truck drivers are conscientious professionals who put safety first. Unfortunately, the sheer size and weight of a commercial vehicle can make even an occasional roadway collision a serious matter indeed. The following statistics paint a disturbing picture:
- More than 415,000 large trucks were involved in accidents in 2015 alone: 83% of these wrecks occurred during the week when our roads are filled with workaday commuters and families.
- 342,000 of these collisions caused serious damage to private or public property: This is aside from the human cost associated with these incidents.
- 87,000 people were injured in collisions with large trucks in 2015: Many of these accident victims required extensive medical and rehabilitative treatment.
- More than 4000 people lose their lives in large truck accidents each year: in many cases, the driver or transport company is clearly at fault.
Professional legal help is important for dealing with a personal injury lawsuit. This is especially the case when it comes to dealing with commercial transport companies. Here’s why:
- Trucking companies have deep pockets: This means they can afford high-powered attorneys to protect their interests. You need our team of North Fayette truck accident lawyers.
- Damages are much higher when it comes to commercial transport accidents: It’s common for large trucks to carry $1 million or more in coverage. This gives insurers, and transport firms added incentive to deny liability.
- Trucking accidents often attract media attention: A trucking-related collision is exactly the type of high-profile story that draws reporters. This adds an extra layer of complexity to the typical case.
Our team of North Fayette truck accident lawyers represent decent, hard-working people like yourself who are suffering due to the negligence or irresponsibility of others. Here are three reasons to consider putting us to work for you:
- Proven history: Our attorneys have more than 85 years of combined experience in the legal profession.
- Proven track record: Our attorneys have recovered more than $1 billion in damages from giant corporations, including large pharmaceutical, medical device, and insurance companies. We’re not afraid to take on the big boys.
- Proven approach: We never forget that you’re a person, not just a client. That’s why we offer free consultations, provide regular case updates, and even employ a staff social worker for our clients’ benefit.
Contact us today if you require a Pittsburgh truck accident attorney. We’re available 24/7 for your convenience, and we never charge fees unless you win your case. Our core value is “Doing Good by Doing Right.”
We look forward to hearing from you.