O’Hara Truck Accident Lawyer
With its scenic location along the Alleghany and its close proximity to the Golden Triangle, life here in O’Hara has a lot going for it. But no community is absolutely safe from the possibility of trucking-related accidents.
Client Testimonial – David & Lisa
As a Pittsburgh personal injury attorney firm with years of experience, we at Chaffin Luhana offer the expert legal counsel and representation that truck accident victims need. Contact us today if we can help you in any way.
Why so many trucking accidents on America’s roads?
America’s highways are one of the chief reasons for our nation’s prosperity. Commercial trucking allows us to enjoy products from across the world and fresh produce all year long.
But our transportation system has a dark side, in the form of trucking accidents that claim thousands of lives and cause serious injuries every year. That’s not to mention the billions of dollars in property damage that result from these same collisions.
Causes for the troubling number of truck accidents include driver fatigue, safety defects, and, sometimes, simple greed on the part of trucking companies.
No matter the cause, however, all too often it’s innocent, everyday people who pay the price for these mistakes, and that’s just not right.
“Maybe so,” you may say. “But what can I do?”
That’s where a Pittsburgh truck accident lawyer comes into the picture. He or she can go to bat on your behalf, calling the big companies to account for their negligence.
There’s no better way to help make the world a safer place while also getting the compensation you deserve.
But how do you choose the right O’Hara truck accident lawyers to handle your case? Here are five features to look for:
- The right expertise: Look for a personal injury law firm with specific experience in trucking accident law. Transportation law is a complex topic that goes beyond the skill level of many law firms.
- The right track record: Here at Chaffin Luhana, our attorneys have recovered over $1 billion for our clients. Can others say as much?
- The right approach: At Chaffin Luhana, we approach every case as if it will end up in court. While we’re willing to consider reasonable settlements, we never let the other side intimidate our clients.
- The right resources: Trucking companies and insurers have deep pockets and a focus on their own profits. This means they may try to deny responsibility for an accident. It takes investigative muscle to build a case that will stand up to scrutiny.
- The right ethics: At Chaffin Luhana, our motto is “doing right by doing good.” This is reflected in everything we do. Our goal is not only to represent you, it’s also to help you achieve full recovery from your accident.
Choosing a Pittsburgh truck accident attorney doesn’t have to be stressful or time-consuming. Contact us today to set up your free consultation. We’re available 24/7, and we collect no fees unless you win your case. We look forward to hearing from you.