West View Truck Accident Lawyer
Trucking accidents occur every day on our nation’s roads, even in historic communities like West View. If you’ve been injured by a commercial vehicle, then contact us here at Chaffin Luhana to discuss your case. Consultations are free, and we collect no fees unless you win.
Client Testimonial – David & Lisa
Multi-faceted skills for solving complex legal problems
You already know that the medical field is divided into specialties like neurology and oncology. But did you know that the legal profession is also highly specialized?
It’s true. The days of the general-practice law firm are all but gone. This is especially the case with a Pittsburgh personal injury attorney. The legal and technical issues associated with these types of lawsuits require focused expertise.
So what does this have to do with Chaffin Luhana? Plenty. Here’s why:
- Commercial trucks are not only huge, they’re hugely complex: Simply understanding what can go wrong with these vehicles requires a keen mind. The job gets even more challenging when you consider the legal aspects.
- Chaffin Luhana has what it takes: Our West View truck accident lawyers have handled a wide range of personal injury lawsuits. We understand the many complicated and nuanced ways that a truck accident case can turn out, giving us the edge over the other side.
- While we’re multi-faceted, we’re also focused: We never forget that everything we do is for our clients. This means we treat people the way we like to be treated ourselves, with dignity and respect.
- We can turn on the heat if necessary: Each case is different. Sometimes the other side is willing to talk. Other times they may try to intimidate or pressure accident victims. We act as professionally as possible. But we’re never afraid to go toe to toe with the big insurance companies when the situation calls for it.
We surround our clients with support
Winning your case is one thing. Recovering from your accident is another. We help you in both ways. Here’s how:
- By lending a caring ear: Sometimes, the toughest thing about being a victim is finding someone who cares. Our staff is always happy to listen to your struggles and to offer both legal counsel and emotional support.
- By keeping you updated: There’s nothing worse than being left in the dark. We let you know how your case is proceeding each step of the way, helping you to relax and focus on your recovery.
- By being there when you need us: Someone from our office is available 24/7, either by phone or online. After all, accidents don’t always occur between 9 and 5.
- By being a force for good: In fact, our motto is “doing right by doing good.” We support worthy causes across the globe, including organizations that work to make life better for accident and injury victims.
Find out about the Chaffin Luhana difference by contacting a Pittsburgh truck accident attorney at our firm today. We’ll help you to put the past behind you and get on with your life. Talk to you soon!