Avalon Personal Injury Lawyers
Here in Avalon, we have the best of both worlds: a small-town feel combined with convenient proximity to everything that Pittsburgh has to offer. No matter how careful you are, though, accidents can happen to anyone and are often completely out of our control.
Examples of personal injury accidents
- You’re driving home from Heinz Field after a big Steelers victory when you get rear-ended at a red light.
- You’re walking with your spouse in the cultural district, enjoying a night out when a heavy object from a construction site falls and hits you.
- You’re at the Northgate Homecoming Parade with your kids watching the floats pass by when someone’s dog viciously attacks one of your children.
In all three of these cases, you did nothing wrong, yet now must deal with potentially serious injuries due to someone else’s negligence. If this happened to you or someone you love, what would you do?
How Much is My Case Worth?
Negotiate a settlement with an insurance company at your own risk
On the one hand, you could attempt to negotiate a settlement directly with an insurance company. However, they are literally in the business of minimizing the compensation that you receive. Rather than getting taken advantage of by an insurance company, your best option is to contact a personal injury lawyer.
We’re proud of our track record
With 85 years of combined experience, our attorneys have been fighting on behalf of our clients to find justice for decades. Not only have our attorneys recovered over $1 billion on behalf of their clients, but these settlements and verdict awards include individual recoveries of multi-million dollars.
Due to our outstanding work, our firm has been featured on such media outlets as The Today Show, KDKA and CBS News. By helping our clients find justice and maximize their compensation, we demonstrate what we mean by our motto of “Doing Good by Doing Right.”
What should you do if you’re a victim of one of these accidents?
- Seek medical care immediately, even if you don’t notice any glaring injuries. Some injuries caused by an accident can take weeks to appear, and the longer you wait between when the accident occurs and when you seek medical attention, the more difficult your case is to prove.
- Contact the policeand file a report.
- Do not admit faultto anyone.
- Do not post any details about the accident on social media.
- Interviewanyone nearby who witnessed the accident.
- Take picturesof anything in that area that could be relevant to your case.
- Keep an updated journalthat tracks your progress in recovering from your injuries.
Contact us today for your free consultation
We’ve already discussed why negotiating a settlement directly with an insurance company can cost you significant money. Instead, contact an Avalon personal injury attorney at our firm today for your free initial consultation.
We are available 24/7 via phone, text, email, or Skype, and we don’t charge you anything unless we recover money on your behalf. If you or a loved one is a victim of an accident, contact Chaffin Luhana today for your free consultation.