Coraopolis Personal Injury Lawyers
Coraopolis Personal Injury Lawyers
Twenty minutes southeast of Coraopolis, you’ll find a compassionate personal injury attorney at Chaffin Luhana. Meet with our experienced and compassionate team to discuss what happened to you.
Our cases include motor vehicle accidents, defective drugs, defective medical devices, medical malpractice, premises liability accidents, workplace injuries, and assaults.
If another party was involved and you were less than 51% liable for causing the accident, you may have a strong case for requesting money to cover medical bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering, and other losses.
Workplace Injury FAQs
How To Make A Strong Personal Injury Claim
We will fight for maximum recovery, but, in our experience, the following types of cases reap the most significant benefits:
- Substantial Injuries: Longer lasting injuries and disabilities result in higher compensation than temporary cuts, scrapes, and bruises. A broken spinal cord with nerve trauma will likely recover more money than a broken arm set to heal in three months. If you were taken by ambulance from the scene of the accident, seen in the emergency room, or if your injuries can be proven with diagnostic imaging, the judge and jury are more likely to believe you were substantially injured. In car accidents, photos of the property damage and the accident scene lend credibility.
- Financial Loss:If your injuries required multiple surgeries and extensive medical treatment, it stands to reason you’ll likely be granted more money to cover your tangible losses. When your injuries result in disability, you may recover money to cover ramp installation, a new walk-in tub, a motorized scooter, and other types of home modifications or assistive technology to help in your day-to-day life.
- Impact on Lifestyle:Your lifestyle is taken into consideration. A broken arm hurts a person more if he is a touring guitar player for a living than if he is retired. A lifelong competitive tennis player who sustains a traumatic brain injury will suffer more than a person with little expressed hobbies or interests. Having a spouse and children who are dependent on you for income, consortium, companionship, and guidance can increase the sum you receive too. While “loss of enjoyment in life” is a subjective measure, the system considers the totality of the losses you have suffered.
- Third-Party Testimony: A police report, several eyewitness accounts, medical expert testimony, and a respected accident investigator’s opinion can prove especially compelling in the courtroom. Most personal injuries are settled outside the courtroom, but having a repertoire of people willing to testify can be enough to prompt the other side to settle.
- Swift Action: Time is of the essence when filing a personal injury claim. Pennsylvania allows up to two years to file, but a full investigation must be completed beforehand. The sooner you begin collecting fresh evidence, the better. You don’t want to give the other side time to conceal or destroy internal documents, damaged property, or surveillance footage that could aid in establishing liability.
Many Coraopolis residents worry about their ability to afford top legal representation. However, here at Chaffin Luhana, our success enables us to offer free consultations with a Pittsburgh personal injury lawyer and legal advocacy at NO UPFRONT COST to our plaintiffs.
You only pay us a set legal fee and incidentals IF and WHEN we recover compensation on your behalf. Our attorneys have recovered more than $1 billion, including many multi-million-dollar awards, on behalf of clients.
While we cannot promise a particular outcome, we can confidently say that we only take on cases we believe we can win – and the vast majority of the time, we are right! Contact us to explore your legal options, at no out-of-pocket cost to you.