Carnegie Car Accident Lawyers
Allegheny County has the highest rate of car accidents in Pennsylvania with 12,470 total crashes, and the second-highest fatality rate with 62 deaths, according to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
Client Testimonial – David & Lisa
For those involved in these accidents, the consequences can be severe, debilitating and life changing. From extensive medical treatments to missed work, these injuries are costly and stressful for both individuals and their families to navigate.
At Chaffin Luhana, our core value is “Doing Good by Doing Right.” To us, that means making sure your story is told, and your injuries are not minimized.
While those injuries can range from minor to catastrophic, our experienced Carnegie car accident lawyers are experts in helping you get fair compensation to lessen any added financial and emotional stresses.
Types of compensation that could be covered:
- Medical expenses, including future bills
- Lost wages, including future wages
- Pain and suffering
A skilled and compassionate car accident lawyer from our team will fight for you. We take on the responsibility of dealing with insurance companies, researching and gathering evidence that can reveal potential negligent parties, and building the strongest case that increases your chances for success.
While we’re focused on building your case, there are critical steps you can take to protect your family’s future.
What to do after an accident:
- See a doctor: Adrenaline can camouflage pain and other problems, while injuries like back pain, neck pain, and whiplash can develop hours to days after the accident. Play it safe, and visit a doctor immediately after the accident. This also creates an important record to use as part of your claim.
- Contact your insurance company (or have our experts call for you): You must notify your insurance company about the basics of the accident, including who was involved and where it occurred. Never admit fault– that includes saying “I’m sorry,” or agreeing to give a recorded statement.
- Don’t discuss any settlements, before consulting a lawyer: Insurance companies will try to settle a case for as little as possible. Let us help you get the compensation to cover your needs.
- Stay off social media: Whether you’re tempted to post on social media, or tell your friends what happened, anything you share could be used against you—including who’s at fault or the severity of your injuries. Only share with your doctor, lawyer and trusted family members.
- File a claim immediately: In Pennsylvania, there’s a two-year time limit for filing a claim to recover damages after an auto accident. Insurance companies could string you along until it’s too late. Even if you’re still recovering from injuries, start the process immediately, and let us handle the rest.
We only win if you do. Our Pittsburgh car accident lawyer will walk you through every step of the process and ensure you are heard. We don’t take any fees unless we succeed in getting you help.
Get started with your free consultation today. We’re available by text, e-mail, Skype or phone.