Kennedy Car Accident Lawyers
Experiencing an auto accident that results in severe injuries, disabilities, or death is traumatic. This can also have a significant impact on the lives of you and your family moving forward; causing financial strains, limiting your ability to live a normal life, as well as a significant increase in emotional stress.
How Much is My Case Worth?
Unfortunately, these incidents are all too common. There are more than 6 million car accidents across the country each year, resulting in roughly 2.35 million injuries, disabilities, and death.
If you or someone in your family has been injured or killed in a car accident, you may be eligible for compensation. At Chaffin Luhana, our core value is “Doing Good by Doing Right,” and we are committed to excellence, providing the best service and experience to our clients.
Types of auto accident lawsuits
Every auto accident case is different, but the most common cases are:
- Reckless, distracted, and drunk drivers
- Bus passengers being thrown or tossed around during a collision
- Drivers lacking proper training for large commercial vehicles such as buses and semi-trucks
- Pedestrians struck while walking, running, or bicycling
- Accidents involving motorcycles
- Defective vehicles, tires, or other equipment
The best way to determine if you have a case and what it may be worth is by contacting our team of Kennedy car accident lawyers for a free consultation.
What you could be eligible for
Every case is different– such as the severity of the injury, if there was a fatality, if the injured party was the sole support of their family, and whether or not the individual was able to continue working. There are also intangible issues– such as emotional trauma, physical pain, and coping with a significant decrease in the quality of life.
When you hire a car accident lawyer from our team, you can rest assured that we will dig into every potential financial impact to make sure you recoup the maximum compensation for your losses. Some typical things we look at include:
- Medical bills and estimated cost of future treatments
- Damages to physical property
- Lost wages due to an inability to work
- Funeral and other memorial service expenses
- Pain and suffering for physical and emotional trauma
Free consultation, pay only when you win
If you are the survivor of a car accident injury or have suffered the loss of a spouse, parent, child, or other loved one, don’t wait to contact a Pittsburgh car accident lawyer. Your consultation is always free, and you don’t pay unless you win. Our attorneys have more than 85 years of combined experience, have recovered more than $1 billion for their clients, and will be by your side 24/7, guiding you every step of the way.