Bellevue Truck Accident Lawyers
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, fatal accidents reached a five-year low in 2017. This positive news can be attributed in part to advancements in driver safety technology. However, the news regarding traffic fatalities is not positive across the board, as commercial truck fatalities have increased over the same five-year plan.
These fatalities are not unexpected, given the serious risk of injury that a commercial truck brings to Bellevue roadways.
Pittsburgh Injury Attorneys – Chaffin Luhana
If you suffered an injury in a truck accident, you have the right to seek monetary damages from the person or entity responsible. Compensation for expenses like medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering might be available with the help from our team of Bellevue truck accident lawyers.
At Chaffin Luhana, we are proud to serve the truck accident victims of Bellevue. We approach every case as if it will result in a jury trial. This strategy has allowed our attorneys to recover more than $1 billion for their clients.
To put this winning approach to work on your injury claim, contact a Pittsburgh truck accident lawyer from our firm immediately.
What to do after a truck accident
Truck accidents can be violent and disorienting. Your vehicle may be forced from the roadway entirely. If your injuries are severe, you might be limited in the steps you can take following a crash.
However, if your condition allows it, certain steps can assist you in strengthening your claim. They include:
- Seeking medical treatment. Your health should be your priority.
- Contacting law enforcement. The law requires that you notify the police of any action that involves bodily injury
- Exchanging information. You will need to exchange information with the other driver. However, you should never discuss the specifics of the accident.
- Informing your insurance company. Your insurance policy likely requires that you inform them of any accident immediately. Failing to do so could cost you the ability to seek a claim from your carrier.
- Documenting the scene. If possible, take photos of the accident scene. It is also helpful to identify any independent witnesses and take down their contact information.
- Hiring an Attorney. One of your first steps should be contacting an experienced Bellevue truck accident attorney. Your legal counsel could guide you on the steps to take to protect your legal rights.
No fee unless we win
At Chaffin Luhana, we never seek a fee from our clients unless we win their case. Any fee we take will come as a percentage of any money we recover on your behalf. If you do not recover any compensation for your injuries, you do not owe us a fee.
Discuss your claim with a Bellevue truck accident lawyer
If you have questions about your truck accident injury claim, our attorneys are ready to answer them directly. The initial case evaluation with our team is always free, and there is no obligation to work with us after it concludes.
To learn more, contact Chaffin Luhana today. Our motto is “Doing Good by Doing Right.”