Clairton Truck Accident Lawyer
Clairton’s scenic majesty is undeniable, as anyone who has ever sat alongside the Monongahela River or hiked in the nearby mountains knows well. But trucking accidents are just as likely to occur in picturesque small towns as in giant, sprawling cities.
Have you been injured by a large truck? Or have you suffered loss of property due to a truck driver’s negligence? If so, then you might be eligible for financial compensation.
How Much is My Case Worth?
The first step is to talk to a Chaffin Luhana injury attorney in Pittsburgh. He or she can give you the facts you need to make an informed decision about your legal options.
Why trucking accidents are so common these days
We owe a lot to our nation’s truckers. They make it possible for us to enjoy a wider range of groceries and finished goods than at any other time in history. Not even the richest Caesar had access to the luxuries that average people today take for granted.
There’s a dark side to all this prosperity, however. Each year, trucking accidents injure more than 80,000 people on America’s roads.
Here are some of the causes of this problem:
- Too many trucks: Millions of tractor-trailers are crossing the country on any given day. They’re a common sight, not only on lonely stretches of highway but on congested city streets.
- Too much fatigue: Truck drivers are known for working long, grueling hours. Coffee and caffeine pills can only stave off drowsiness for so long before the inevitable effects of sleep deprivation kick in.
- Too little care: Tractor-trailers are complex pieces of equipment with thousands of parts, all of which require regular maintenance. But work crews sometimes rush through these crucial tasks or neglect them altogether.
- Too much speed: Truckers work on tight schedules. Sometimes they’re pushed by company dispatchers to drive too fast, even at the risk of causing catastrophic accidents.
Not all trucking accidents are the driver’s fault, of course. Only a skilled Pittsburgh truck accident attorney can offer a sound legal opinion on your case.
This is all the more reason to contact Chaffin Luhana today. Our lawyers have years of experience in dealing with truck-related cases. Their expertise can give you a clear idea of where you stand, helping you to figure out your next move.
Why Chaffin Luhana?
Trucking law is a challenging field that requires a highly skilled attorney. That’s exactly what you’ll find when you trust your case to the Clairton truck accident lawyers here at Chaffin Luhana. Here’s what makes us the law firm of choice:
- 24/7 access: You can call or message us any time of the day or night.
- Undeniable results: Our attorneys have recovered more than $1 billion for our clients.
- Heavy-duty resources: We partner with investigative teams across the country, enabling us to dig up the facts that can prove your case.
- A client-centered focus: We treat you like a human being, not a case number. Plus, we offer free consultations and collect no fees unless your case wins.
Contact Chaffin Luhana today to start things rolling. We look forward to hearing from you.