Crescent Truck Accident Lawyers
As part of the Pittsburgh metro area, Crescent has both small-town charm and big-city opportunities. Yet the simple act of moving goods from one place to another can become a catastrophe when commercial trucks are poorly maintained or mishandled.
Pittsburgh Injury Attorneys – Chaffin Luhana
If you have been in an accident, talking to a Pittsburgh personal injury lawyer is the next logical step in obtaining the compensation you need to rebuild your life. Contact our team of Crescent truck accident lawyers today to create a brighter tomorrow.
A crisis on our nation’s roads
Today’s trucking industry is staggering from a critical personnel shortage. It seems that few people are willing to put up with the constant stress, long hours, and gnawing uncertainty that comes with this career. Yet the need for truckers is greater than ever.
When combined, these two forces create a continuous crisis on our highways, as evidenced by the following facts:
- Some trucks are too dangerous to drive: In a high-profile case, a trucker won a legal action against his company. It tried to force him to drive a truck that lacked proper safety equipment. Many fear that this incident is a warning sign of an industry-wide problem.
- Thousands are killed by tractor-trailers each year: The death rate from commercial truck accidents rose by 5.8% in 2016.
- Many thousands more suffer serious injuries: The number of people killed by tractor-trailers is dwarfed by the number injured, almost 90,000 per year.
- Safety experts see no end in sight: The personal and economic factors driving these problems will become more difficult to manage in the years ahead, according to industry observers. This means you’re at risk whenever you get near a commercial truck.
At the same time, insurance firms and transport companies have billions of dollars in resources and every economic incentive to protect their interests. Going up against them takes the kind of skill and experience only a Pittsburgh truck accident lawyer possesses.
But how do you choose the right Crescent truck accident lawyers to handle your case? Here are four solid reasons to consider us for the job:
- Our skills: Our attorneys have more than 85 years of combined experience. They know the legal system backward and forwards, with a strong emphasis on personal injury and trucking accident law.
- Our resources: We network with investigative professionals across the country. This means we can uncover the facts you need to prove your case.
- Our approach: We’re kind to our clients and cordial yet firm to the other side. We know when to negotiate and when to go to court. We can protect you from the high-pressure tactics sometimes used by insurers and trucking companies to bully accident victims.
- Our track record: Our attorneys have recovered more than $1 billion for our clients over the years. These funds have enabled them to get the financial and medical help they need to live better lives.
Get in touch with us today. Consultations are free, and we’re available 24/7 for your convenience. Our Crescent truck accident lawyers are waiting to talk to you now. Our core value is “Doing Good by Doing Right.”