Emsworth Truck Accident Lawyers
Emsworth’s charm is as rich and deep as the Ohio River that runs along the borders of our community. But charm and scenic beauty alone can never make up for the pain and suffering that commercial truck accidents can cause.
Pittsburgh Injury Attorneys – Chaffin Luhana
Dealing with the aftermath of an accident requires medical care, physical rehabilitation, and, often, personal counseling.
We can all be thankful to live in an age when these marvelous therapies are available. But these forms of treatments are not free. They cost money, which is what receiving compensation is all about.
That’s why we urge you to contact a personal injury lawyer in Pittsburgh as soon as possible. It’s not about cashing in. It’s about doing what’s right, both for you and your family.
The staggering costs of trucking accidents
The fact that you’re reading this could mean that this has happened to you or someone you love. So, the choices you make in the near future will have a lasting impact on the rest of your life. Here’s why:
- Trucking companies and insurers don’t like to admit culpability: That’s because the average tractor-trailer is insured for $1 million or more. With that kind of money on the line, you can expect the other side to fight hard, or even use underhanded tactics like intimidation.
- Not all personal injury lawyers are up to the job: Intelligent and seasoned Emsworth truck accident lawyers are well-versed in transportation law and, quite often, the fundamentals of diesel mechanics and safety engineering.
- There are more than medical bills to think about: A truck accident affects every part of your life, including your ability to earn a living. You may need assistance paying medical bills and your mortgage. When estimating the amount of compensation needed, it’s best to err on the side of caution.
For all these reasons and more, it pays to do your research before deciding on a Pittsburgh truck accident lawyer. Pay particular attention to the following factors:
- The firm’s investigative resources: Look for a law office that enjoys good working relationships with accident investigators, medical professionals, and others who can help you to build the strongest possible case.
- The firm’s negotiating skills: Dealing with high-powered opposition takes an attorney who’s unafraid to go toe to toe with the other side. It also takes the kind of savvy that knows when it’s time to stop negotiating and go to court.
- The firm’s reputation: Choosing a law firm with a history of success lets everyone know that you’re serious about getting a fair settlement.
- The firm’s track record: Our attorneys have recovered more than $1 billion for our clients over the years. If the firm you’re considering can’t say the same, then you may want to look elsewhere.
- The firm’s policies: No one should have to pay a big legal bill to tell their story. Nor should they have to rearrange their life just to set an appointment. That’s why we never charge for consultations. It’s also why we’re available 24/7 for your convenience.
Nothing can undo the pain and suffering you or your loved one has endured. However, choosing the right law office can help to pave the way to a better future, and our core value is “Doing Good by Doing Right.”