Fawn Truck Accident Lawyers
Those who are familiar with Fawn’s history know that our town was named due to its relationship with West Deer township. Our home sprang from that wonderful community, just as West Deer itself was formed by some of Pennsylvania’s earliest settlers.
Client Testimonial – David & Lisa
This bit of history is parallel to the topic of this post– which is the crucial importance of community by choosing the right Pittsburgh truck accident lawyer to represent you after a truck-related injury.
Putting this off can leave you vulnerable to high-pressure tactics from the other side, ultimately robbing you of the full amount of compensation you deserve. As with Fawn’s history, timing is important to the outcome.
The epidemic of trucking accidents
The reasons for this serious issue are complex. In general, however, they can be traced back to the following causes:
- A critical shortage of professional drivers: There are far more jobs today than qualified candidates. This means that the existing workforce must work longer and harder than ever before to keep up with the profession’s incessant demands.
- The congested nature of our nation’s highways: There are more motor vehicles in operation today than at any point in our history. More cars and trucks mean more risks for everyone who travels by automobile.
- The deteriorating condition of our roads and bridges: Current levels of infrastructure investment are nowhere near high enough to keep up with the need. Research shows that up to 20% of our nation’s road system is in poor condition.
- The ever-growing problem of drowsy and distracted drivers: Far too many drivers, truckers included, are more worried about sending text messages than paying attention to the road. It’s easy to see why this can cause a catastrophe when the vehicle in question weighs 80,000 pounds and stretches 80 feet from end to end.
- Lack of regular maintenance: Truckers are not the only skilled professionals who are in short supply these days. Truck technicians are also hard to find. This forces the existing labor supply to work ever longer hours and, in many cases, overlook important maintenance steps.
Our team of Fawn truck accident lawyers sees the consequences of these issues every day. Our job is to help people get the full compensation needed to pay medical bills, meet living expenses, and move towards full recovery.
But how do you choose the right Fawn truck accident lawyers for the job? The firm’s resources, reputation, policies, and track record are important factors.
For all these reasons, our Pittsburgh personal injury law firm is worthy of your consideration. Our lawyers have more than 85 years of combined experience. We offer free consultations and are available 24/7.
We’re also known and respected throughout the legal community for our ethics and abilities. Perhaps most important, our attorneys have recovered more than $1 billion for our clients.
Contact us today
We’ve also had significant results for mass tort litigation in State and Federal courts across the country, as well as multi-million-dollar individual recoveries. Finally, we make sure your story is told, and your injuries are not minimized while holding the liable party accountable for their negligence.