Rankin Truck Accident Lawyers
Like every community, Rankin has gone through its share of ups and downs. The same is true for its residents. One day you might feel on top of the world, only to find your life altered forever by a truck accident the next day.
Pittsburgh Injury Attorneys – Chaffin Luhana
Nobody can press a rewind button on the past and undo what has already occurred. But a capable Pittsburgh personal injury lawyer can help you to enjoy a better future. The way forward starts by calling us today.
When a good plan goes bad
The experts who designed our national transportation system knew that a giant country like the U.S. needed both two-lane roads and multi-lane interstate highways. Otherwise, food and manufactured goods would take forever to reach their intended destinations.
But no plan is perfect, as thousands of truck accident victims learn every day. Here are the most common hazards:
- Drowsy, distracted, or overworked truckers: Commercial vehicles are massive, immensely complicated machines that require skilled, diligent professionals to keep them running safely. But even the most capable drivers are subject to fatigue, exhaustion, and simple distraction.
- Potholes or other surface hazards: Like all vehicles, 18 wheelers require a smooth, well-maintained road to operate safely. But maintenance departments are not always diligent about repairing problems.
- Lack of proper care: Even a slight oversight on a truck technician’s part can have disastrous consequences. For example, a slight imbalance in a tractor-trailer’s air brakes can cause the entire rig to jackknife.
- Manufacturer-related defects: Like their four-wheeled counterparts, large trucks sometimes suffer from recall-related problems that can compromise public safety.
Choosing the right Rankin truck accident lawyers
This is just a brief survey of a complex and disturbing problem. Sorting out the many issues involved in a truck accident takes the expertise of a Pittsburgh truck accident attorney. But how do you choose the right law firm to handle your case? The answer comes down to three key elements:
- Reputation: Is the firm respected by other Pittsburgh truck accident lawyers? Does it enjoy positive reviews from past and present clients? Is it a well-established member of the Pittsburgh/Rankin professional community?
- Record: Does the firm have a history of achieving favorable results for its clients? If not, then it’s perhaps best to look elsewhere.
- Respect for clients and potential clients: Do the firm’s representatives treat you with courtesy and consideration? Or do you feel like just another case number when you talk to them?
Once you consider these three factors, we’re confident that you’ll choose us. Here’s why:
- Our attorneys have recovered more than $1 billion for our clients over the years.
- We offer free consultations.
- We’re available any time day or night.
- We treat every client and potential client with the respect they deserve.
Get in touch with us today. We provide a caring, compassionate team that is available to you 24/7.