Ross Truck Accident Lawyers
America’s trucking system is amazing. It brings us ice-cold drinks in the summer and fresh produce in the winter. It puts clothes on our backs and furnishings in our homes.
Most of the time it functions safely and efficiently, making life in both Ross and the rest of the country better for everyone. Like any complex mechanism, however, the commercial trucking network sometimes develops problems.
How Much is My Case Worth?
When that happens, innocent people like you can suffer property damage, physical injuries, or even worse.
A truck accident lawyer from our firm can’t prevent trucking accidents from happening. But we can help you to get the compensation you deserve. Let’s take a closer look at this important topic.
The Many Factors That Can Lead to Trucking Accidents
Some of the more common causes of trucking accidents include:
- Manufacturer defects: Sometimes, the cause of a trucking accident starts before the big rig ever leaves the factory. The flaw goes undetected until it’s too late.
- Misrouted vehicles: Semi-trucks are designed primarily for highway use, not for residential areas or densely packed urban environments. But commercial trucks occasionally end up in the wrong place at the wrong time, with disastrous results.
- Poor road conditions: The blame for a trucking accident may lie with the highway department itself. Potholes, crumbling shoulders, and other environmental hazards can send a big rig careening out of control.
- Excessive or unbalanced loads: Federal rules place strict limits on how much weight a commercial vehicle can carry. But some trucking companies try to cheat the system by overloading their trailers. Other times the load is poorly distributed, making the entire setup unstable.
- Drowsy, distracted, or overworked drivers: Truck drivers have a tough job. At any one time, they are responsible for millions of dollars’ worth of equipment and freight. Stress, overwork, fatigue, or simple inattention can cause them to lose control of their vehicles.
- Drivers of other passenger cars: Your vehicle may be only one of multiple automobiles involved in a trucking-related accident. You didn’t cause the incident. But you still suffer the consequences.
The big transport companies have deep pockets and plenty of attorneys on their side. That’s why you need a skilled Pittsburgh truck accident lawyer in your corner when dealing with them.
How do you choose the right Ross truck accident lawyers for your case? Here are some helpful tips:
- Look at their track record: Our attorneys have recovered more than $1 billion for our valued clients over the years.
- Look at how they structure their fees: The last thing you need when you’re recovering from a serious accident is a big legal bill on your hands. That’s why we never charge a fee to consult with us.
- Look at how they conduct their affairs: Do you feel valued and respected by the people at the firm? Do they take the time to listen to your story? Do they know their jobs? Are you comfortable with them?
Our core value is “Doing Good by Doing Right,” and we pride ourselves on innovation as well as utilizing technology and processes that bring efficiency, convenience for our clients, and cutting-edge approaches for research and case management.
We are standing by ready to help. You can reach us 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Remember, we charge no fees unless we win your case. Contact us today.