Verona Truck Accident Lawyers
Scenically situated on the Alleghany River, Verona has both limitless charm and unbridled recreational opportunities. Connecting our little community to the rest of the state is a marvelous road system that, overall, is well managed and well maintained.
How Much is My Case Worth?
But no amount of prior planning can eliminate all risks. This is especially the case when it comes to commercial trucks. When they are out of control, innocent people often pay the price.
However, a skilled Pittsburgh personal injury attorney can help you recover from your injuries, pay past-due bills, and enjoy greater peace of mind. The journey to a better tomorrow starts by contacting our team of Verona truck accident lawyers today.
The best cure is prevention
A Pittsburgh truck accident lawyer can help you build a better tomorrow. In the meantime, here are some tips to keep you safe on the highway:
- Give truckers the room they need to do their jobs: You should never tailgate a truck or cut it off when switching lanes. Maintain a safe distance at all times.
- Be aware of your environment: Avoid trying to multi-task while operating a vehicle. Use a hands-free device to make calls or wait until your vehicle is stopped and parked. Remember– car stereos and other accessories can also pose dangerous distractions to drivers.
- Know a truck’s blind spots: If you can’t see a truck’s mirrors, then the driver can’t see you. Part of staying safe around tractor-trailers is making sure that you’re always visible.
- Use extra caution during inclement weather: It normally takes an 18-wheeler moving at speed almost 1,000 yards to come to a full stop. This distance increases dramatically when it’s raining or snowing.
Common sense precautions aside, sometimes a truck-related accident is simply unavoidable. Should you find yourself in that situation, it’s important to seek the help of qualified professionals. Otherwise, you may be pressured into signing away your rights in exchange for a token settlement.
Which law firm is best?
The answer to this question varies from one client to the next. When it comes to truck accidents, there are some important steps you should take before making your decision. These include:
- Understanding the stakes involved: Commercial trucks are typically insured for $1 million or more. This means that both insurance firms and trucking companies will fight much harder to deny culpability.
- Remembering that evidence is essential: To obtain the right results from your case, you must first be able to prove it.
- Reviewing the office’s track record: Our attorneys have recovered more than $1 billion for their clients. Use this as a benchmark when considering other firms.
Contact us today if you’d like to set up a free consultation with one of our legal experts. We’re available 24/7, and we never charge out-of-pocket fees. We also know how to dig deep into the details for our clients—to maximize monetary recovery and support you in your physical and emotional recovery.