West Homestead Truck Accident Lawyers
To see what makes West Homestead a great place to live, you need to look no further than the AVRR Bridge spanning the scenic Monongahela River. It symbolizes the way that our community has always faced new and unexpected challenges– with foresight and innovation.
But challenges can take many shapes. Sometimes they take the form of a minor inconvenience. Other times they come at us like a runaway freight train, turning our lives upside down.
Pittsburgh Injury Attorneys – Chaffin Luhana
If you’ve been injured in a trucking-related accident, then you know what we’re talking about. The stress of dealing with the physical, emotional, and financial pressures all at once can seem overwhelming.
As West Homestead truck accident lawyers, we see the pain and suffering that commercial vehicle wrecks cause every day of our lives. We pledge to provide the very best Pittsburgh truck accident attorney services we can.
Pinning the blame where it belongs
The drivers are primarily the cause of these accidents. A study commissioned by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) investigated the causes. Here’s what the experts discovered:
- More than 60% of truck-related accidents are caused either by truckers or other external factors, not by the other party.
- Some of the most common causes of trucking accidents are directly attributable to truck drivers. Examples include driving too fast for conditions, following too close behind other vehicles, and failing to follow manufacturer-recommended maintenance.
- Truckers have unusually high rates of health problems like insomnia and sleep apnea, which can reduce alertness and slow reaction times.
These findings make one point very clear. Talking to a personal injury lawyer in Pittsburgh is a smart move for anyone involved in a collision with an 18 wheeler or another commercial vehicle. Failing to do so can rob you of the compensation you rightly deserve.
What to look for when researching West Homestead truck accident lawyers
Choosing the right truck accident attorney is always a big decision. But you can make the process easier by keeping a few basics in mind:
- Nothing replaces results: Consider the track record. For example, our attorneys have recovered more than $1 billion for our clients over the years. A history like that can’t help but inspire confidence.
- You deserve respect: Sadly, some law firms treat their clients as little more than case numbers. You’ll never have that problem when you trust your case to us. We never forget that you’re a living, breathing human being who deserves kindness, compassion, and consideration.
- Time is crucial in obtaining a desirable outcome: Above all, resist the temptation to put off seeking legal representation. Statutes of limitation and the transitory nature of evidence can work against you.
Contact us today if you need West Homestead truck accident lawyers. We offer free consultations, and we’re available 24/7, and we never charge out-of-pocket fees. We can help to put your life back on the road to recovery.