White Oak Truck Accident Lawyer
Like most of America, White Oak is part of a well-planned road system that brings us goods from all over the world. But the same trucks that make modern life possible can also cause great harm.
If you’re suffering due to a trucking-related accident, then we urge you to contact us here at Chaffin Luhana and speak for free with a Pittsburgh personal injury lawyer who specializes in trucking cases.
Client Testimonial – David & Lisa
The road to a better tomorrow starts today
Here’s what you can expect when you get in touch with our office:
- A free consultation: It won’t cost you a dime to simply tell us your story.
- A caring person to talk to: Over the years, we have seen first-hand the harm that personal Injuries can cause. We will show you the utmost respect and compassion during your consultation.
- Expert legal advice: Trucking accident law is a specialized field that’s beyond the skill set of most other attorneys. That’s why you need the kind of professional advice we can offer.
- Freedom from upfront fees: Who needs a big legal bill to worry about when you’re recovering from a crash? We charge no fees unless we take, and win, your case.
- Greater peace of mind: Knowing that you’ve taken a big step towards resolving your case can help you to feel better and focus on your recovery.
Tough cases require a tough approach
One reason why trucking law is so complex is the amount of money involved in the typical claim. Big rigs usually carry at least $1 million in coverage.
This means that insurance companies have a strong financial incentive to avoid paying a claim. In some cases, they might try to pressure you to drop the matter altogether.
At the same time, the trucking companies themselves have a stake in making your case go away. They want to avoid the financial and public relations challenges that result from a commercial trucking wreck.
None of this is new to us here at Chaffin Luhana. Over the years, we have dealt with all kinds of high-dollar cases. That’s why our attorneys have recovered more than $1 billion for their clients.
Don’t let the trucking companies or insurance firms intimidate you. Show them you mean business by talking to a Chaffin Luhana Pittsburgh truck accident attorney today.
Trucking accidents: a growing problem
Currently, there are more than 2 million large commercial trucks, or “semi-trucks,” operating on America’s roads. Most of these vehicles are driven by safety-conscious professionals.
Unfortunately, all too many of them are operated by overstressed, exhausted, inattentive drivers. Many others are in poor condition due to lack of maintenance or excessive cargo.
Police reports show that more than 400,000 commercial trucks are involved in collisions each year. This presents a major public safety problem that requires attention from both the media and from White Oak truck accident lawyers.
This means that, by getting in touch with Chaffin Luhana today, you not only help yourself, you help everyone in your community as well. So don’t delay. We look forward to hearing from you.