AssociateEric B. Rudel is an Associate with Chaffin Luhana in the firm’s Pittsburgh and West Virginia offices.
Eric B. Rudel grew up in the Pittsburgh area and continues to live there today. He began his law career as a judicial law clerk with the Pike County Court of Common Pleas in Milford, Pennsylvania.
While attending law school, Mr. Rudel competed on the Trial Moot Court team, worked as a law clerk with a large defense firm, and completed a judicial externship in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas Family Division.
In his spare time, Eric enjoys baseball, tennis, and acting in plays.
Eric’s 2017, 2018, and 2019 Chaffin Luhana Foundation charity donations have been to The Miracle League of the South Hills. Eric has a love of baseball and appreciates how The Miracle League is working to share it with everyone, no matter his or her ability. Eric’s contributions will support the construction of fields and programs in the South Hills of Pittsburgh to allow children and young adults with disabilities to play organized baseball.
- Duquesne University School of Law; J.D.; Katie Elisabeth Westbrook Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Ohio University; B.A. in Political Science with a minor in English
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Mr. Rudel began his law career as a judicial law clerk with the Pike County Court of Common Pleas in Milford, Pennsylvania.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International
- Volunteer with Keystone Mountain Region BBYO
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association