AssociateEric B. Rudel is an Associate with Chaffin Luhana in the firm’s Pittsburgh and West Virginia offices.
Eric grew up in the Pittsburgh area and continues to live there today. He began his law career as a judicial law clerk with the Pike County Court of Common Pleas in Milford, Pennsylvania.
While attending law school, Mr. Rudel competed on the Trial Moot Court team, worked as a law clerk with a large defense firm, and completed a judicial externship in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas Family Division.
In his spare time, Eric enjoys baseball, tennis, and acting in plays.
Eric’s 2017 Chaffin Luhana Foundation charity donation was to The Miracle League of the South Hills. Eric has a love of baseball and appreciates how The Miracle League is working to share it with everyone, no matter his or her ability. The donation will support the construction of fields and programs in the South Hills of Pittsburgh to allow children and young adults with disabilities to play organized baseball.
- Auto and Trucking
- Premises Liability
- General Negligence Actions
- Duquesne University School of Law; J.D.; Katie Elisabeth Westbrook Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Ohio University; B.A. in Political Science with a minor in English
Memberships, Affiliations, and Philanthropy
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International
- Volunteer with Keystone Mountain Region BBYO
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association