**IMPORTANT TO APPLY**
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions
Do NOT apply through the quick apply on the website
To Apply: You must call 866-303-2046 and follow the step-by-step instructions. Failure to do so will result in us ignoring your application!
About the role:
We are currently seeking an experienced and growth-minded Brand Manager to join our expanding Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for enhancing our brand image, managing communications and content, developing creatives, and driving strategic public relations initiatives and relationships with members of the press.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive branding strategy that reflects the firm’s values, mission, and vision, and resonates with our local and national target audiences, balanced with the need for direct–response advertisements.
- Oversee the creation and execution of public relations campaigns to raise brand awareness, improve public perception, and continue to build our firm and attorneys as an industry/thought leader.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop engaging content for social media, website, video, email, TV, radio, and other communication channels, ensuring consistency and alignment with our brand identity.
- Manage and maintain relationships with the press, media, influencers, and key stakeholders to secure positive media coverage and enhance the firm’s reputation and the positioning of our cases for our clients and as thought leaders within the industry.
- Coordinate and execute community outreach programs, including events, sponsorships, and partnerships, to strengthen our connection with the communities we serve in different geographic regions across the United States.
- Oversee the development and management of the Chaffin Luhana Foundation brand, which is aligned with the firm’s mission of Doing Good by Doing Right™..
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of branding and public relations initiatives, utilizing data–driven insights to optimize strategies and drive continuous improvement.
- Engage with our audience on social media to enhance and strengthen the brand with our target audiences and potential clients
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to ensure our branding and public relations efforts remain innovative and effective.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in branding and public relations, preferably within the legal industry or a high-growth organization.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful branding and public relations campaigns that drive engagement, online and offline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages for various audiences and platforms.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively, with a growth mindset and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with content management systems, website management, and graphic design tools.
- Be able to embrace challenges and handle feedback calmly and effectively even in high- stress situations and have a solutions-focused attitude.
- Passion for staying up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and technologies.
- Take a team-centric approach (we’re better together).
- Be humble and consistent.
Perks – A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Salary based on prior experience and incentive bonus based on KPIs
- 401(k) with very attractive firm matching
- Health and dental insurance—we cover most (if not all) of the premiums (for typical team member) and we kick in up to $750 in an HSA
- FSA account—transit and healthcare
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for pure fun and recharging, 10 yearly holidays paid so you can enjoy your friends and family and separate sick/bereavement days for those unfortunate times you need it
- We strive to close the entire firm between Christmas & New Year’s every year so the entire team can recharge their batteries with family and start the year fresh!
- Bonusly awards—peer-to-peer recognition app—think Facebook for the team with cool .gifs (and rewards funded by the firm)!
- Free annual dollars for continuing education!
- A strong company culture with cool rewards, annual firm retreat and a spectacular holiday dinner!
- Philanthropy— our motto is Doing Good by Doing Right in our practice and in our communities – you’ll get to participate in meaningful causes outside of the firm!
- Team members also get to nominate their own charities for the CL Foundation to support during the holidays—putting their own mark on our Doing Good by Doing Right motto!