Dangerous Drug Lawsuits
At Chaffin Luhana, our pharmaceutical drug and over-the-counter consumer product litigation attorneys have extensive experience in handling a broad range of injury and wrongful death cases involving dangerous drugs and consumer products.
We have represented individuals and families across the country in defective drug lawsuits, helping them seek compensation for their injuries and losses caused by dangerous drugs, such as:
Pharmaceutical companies have a responsibility to American consumers. When medications and consumer products result in injury and/or death, drug manufacturers can and should be held responsible.
At Chaffin Luhana, we have the experience, knowledge, and resources necessary to fight the manufacturers and their insurance companies to get our clients the compensation they deserve.
We have been appointed by both federal and state courts across the country to lead some of the most significant drug and consumer product litigations of our time. We serve as tireless advocates for injured individuals and families across the nation and are well prepared to take on even the most complex drug cases.
Experienced Dangerous Drug Law Firm
If you’ve suffered severe injuries, or if your loved one died from a drug or consumer product, you owe it to yourself to secure the best legal representation possible. The dangerous drug lawyers at Chaffin Luhana LLP have received national recognition for their involvement in drug and consumer product litigation, and have been featured on national programs like ABC’s Good Morning America, the Today Show, and ABC World News.
Firm partners Eric Chaffin and Roopal Luhana play active roles in pharmaceutical litigation, for instance:
- Eric Chaffin was a court-appointed member of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee and the State-Federal Court Liaison Counsel in the federal denture cream MDL;
- Roopal Luhana was a court-appointed member of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in the National Yaz, Yasmin & Ocella MDL Litigation;
- Eric Chaffin was court-appointed Co-Liaison Counsel in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Court of Common Pleas denture cream Mass Tort Program;
- Roopal Luhana was Chair of the Law & Briefing Committee in the federal denture cream MDL;
- Eric Chaffin was a member of the Discovery Committee in the New Jersey Mass Tort Program involving Levaquin;
- Eric Chaffin was a member of the Discovery Committee in the Yaz, Yasmin & Ocella MDL Litigation;
- Eric Chaffin is a court-appointed member of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in the Transvaginal Mesh Litigation;
- Roopal Luhana is a court-appointed member of the Plaintiffs’ Executive Committee in the Sorin 3T Heater-Cooler Litigation.
Our attorneys have also represented clients on appeal before the Circuit Courts of Appeal and the U.S. Supreme Court in the area of pharmaceutical litigation. For example, Mr. Chaffin and Ms. Luhana represented various union health and welfare funds as amici (friends of the Court) before the U.S. Supreme Court in Wyeth v. Levine, which was a key Supreme Court case upholding the rights of consumers to sue pharmaceutical companies for injuries caused by dangerous drugs.
Mr. Chaffin has also represented AARP (formerly the American Association of Retired People), which has over 40 million members and is one of the largest membership organizations in the United States, and Prescription Access Litigation (“PAL”), which is a national collation of more than 130 organizations in 36 states and the District of Columbia that works to make prescriptions more affordable to consumers, before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals as amici in pharmaceutical litigation.
File a Dangerous Drug Lawsuit
If you are a consumer or a referring attorney in need of an experienced dangerous drug or consumer product attorney, contact Chaffin Luhana at 1-888-480-1123. We will evaluate the details of your potential claim to determine if we can help you.
Our number one goal is securing the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries. We will work closely with you throughout the entire process so you understand what is happening every step of the way.