Dangerous Drug Lawsuits
At Chaffin Luhana, our pharmaceutical drug and over-the-counter consumer product litigation attorneys have extensive experience in handling a broad range of injury and wrongful death cases involving dangerous drugs and consumer products.
We have represented individuals and families across the country in defective drug lawsuits, helping them seek compensation for their injuries and losses caused by dangerous drugs, such as:
Experienced Dangerous Drug Law FirmIf you’ve suffered severe injuries, or if your loved one died from a drug or consumer product, you owe it to yourself to secure the best legal representation possible. The dangerous drug lawyers at Chaffin Luhana LLP have received national recognition for their involvement in drug and consumer product litigation, and have been featured on national programs like ABC’s Good Morning America, the Today Show, and ABC World News. Firm partners Eric Chaffin and Roopal Luhana play active roles in pharmaceutical litigation, for instance:
- Eric Chaffin was a court-appointed member of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee and the State-Federal Court Liaison Counsel in the federal denture cream MDL;
- Roopal Luhana was a court-appointed member of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in the National Yaz, Yasmin & Ocella MDL Litigation;
- Eric Chaffin was court-appointed Co-Liaison Counsel in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Court of Common Pleas denture cream Mass Tort Program;
- Roopal Luhana was Chair of the Law & Briefing Committee in the federal denture cream MDL;
- Eric Chaffin was a member of the Discovery Committee in the New Jersey Mass Tort Program involving Levaquin;
- Eric Chaffin was a member of the Discovery Committee in the Yaz, Yasmin & Ocella MDL Litigation;
- Eric Chaffin is a court-appointed member of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in the Transvaginal Mesh Litigation;
- Roopal Luhana is a court-appointed member of the Plaintiffs’ Executive Committee in the Sorin 3T Heater-Cooler Litigation.