Client Accounts Specialist
**IMPORTANT TO APPLY**
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Do NOT apply through the contact information on the website.
To Apply: You must call 866-355-1323 and follow the step-by-step instructions. Failure to do so will result in us ignoring your application.
- Drafting disbursement statements.
- Drafting and sending correspondence.
- Assisting with lien resolution.
- Issuing checks to clients.
- Allocating costs and reconciling accounts in QuickBooks.
- Assisting with escrow account management.
- Emailing and talking to clients and outside vendors – tone and empathy is important!
- Prior Law Firm, Paralegal or Legal Account experience highly desired.
- Basic (or better) knowledge of QuickBooks.
- You love numbers, and are proficient in auditing your own work and work of others.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite, especially with Excel and Word.
- Comfortability with general technology (computers, scanners, printers, etc.).
- Attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
- Ability to do basic bookkeeping math.
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that empowers you to meet tight deadlines (24 hours deadline with a to-do list a mile long? No problem).
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask in a high-volume position.
- Case management software experience.
- Willingness to learn new things in an ever-changing environment.
- Exhibit an infectious can-do attitude and an ability to pivot and change course on a dime.
- Compassionate in handling work with clients, who you may interact with regarding disbursement of funds for their injury cases.
Level of Experience:
- 2+ years’ of experience in bookkeeping and/or accounting
- At least an Associates or Bachelors degree in finance or accounting strongly preferred
- Prior experience in banking, or a legal accounting a plus or medical office
- Experience with lien resolution in a legal or medical setting a plus
- Pristine record with no personal or business bankruptcies or criminal record is a must
Perks – A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Salary based on prior experience and incentive bonus based on KPIs.
- Health and dental insurance—we cover most (if not all) of the premiums (for typical team member) and we kick in up to $750 in an HRA.
- Flexible Spending Account—transit and healthcare.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for pure fun and recharging, 9 yearly holidays paid so you can enjoy your friends and family and separate sick/bereavement days for those unfortunate times you need it.
- We strive to close the entire firm between Christmas & New Year’s every year so the entire team can recharge their batteries with family and start the year fresh!
- Bonusly awards—peer-to-peer recognition app—think Facebook for the team with cool .gifs (and rewards funded by the firm)!
- Free annual dollars for continuing education and twice monthly Coaching Wednesdays with Senior Management!
- A strong company culture with cool rewards, annual firm retreat and a spectacular holiday dinner!
- Philanthropy— our motto is Doing Good by Doing Right in our practice and in our communities – you’ll be working for meaningful causes inside and outside of the firm!
- Team members nominate their own charities for the CL Foundation to support during the holidays—putting their own mark on our Doing Good by Doing Right motto!