What If I’m Injured On The Job?

I Was Hurt at Work. What Do I Do?

If you’re injured on the job, first report it to your employer and then contact an attorney. You have multiple actions you can take in a court, such as workers compensation, or there may even be a third party involved that may have liability that an attorney can help walk you through. We will help you navigate the issues and dive deep into them to determine if there’s liability to help right these injuries you have. We’ll make sure you get the financial recovery to make up for your lost time.