Top Questions to Ask an Attorney Before Hiring Them
If this is your first time being involved in a personal injury accident, you may not know what next steps to take, let alone know how to find the right personal injury attorney for your case.
Today’s world is full of advertisements with personal injury lawyers waiting to help you, and with the internet at your fingertips, the legal options for your case may seem overwhelming.
While it is true you may have your pick of legal representation, we want to help you make the right choice for your case. When you are looking for results and an attorney to be dedicated to getting you the help and financial compensation you require after an accident, you don’t want to make the wrong choice. It is essential that you pick a law firm that has experience, proven success, and specializes in your specific type of case.
Therefore, we have compiled the list below of the some of most important questions you should be asking an attorney before you hire them.
- How many years have you been practicing law?
- What types of cases do you typically handle?
- If we are unable to reach a settlement, will you take my case to court?
- What costs and fees are associated with your legal representation?
- Have you represented cases similar to mine, and if so, how many?
- How will you keep me up to date with the happenings of my case?
If you want an professional and experienced law firm with a proven track record of success, look no further than Chaffin Luhana. With over a billion dollars recovered in damages for our clients, our attorneys will work with you to get the financial compensation you deserve after an accident. To speak with a lawyer or request a free case review, contact Chaffin Luhana today.